The secret about the amazing "Jarritos"
Jarritos is a typical Mexican drink that originates in Jalisco, Mexico in 1950, created by the chemist Francisco Hill Avalos, the drink offers 12 flavors of fruits such as tangerine, lime, grapefruit, tamarind, hibiscus (Jamaican water), pineapple, guava and mangoes among many other flavors; also in its preparation natural sugar is used instead of corn syrup. It is one of the favorite drinks for Mexicans and all the Mexican food enthusiasts worldwide.
Its name comes from the typical Mexican drinks that are served in clay jugs and its carbonated fruit flavors are the delight of many. It is the first Mexican soda sold in the United States, and has become an icon of Mexican culture both for its glass presentation bottle and its unique flavors; it is common to see it in any store as the favorite drink of many people.
Jarritos is a Mexican brand that has taken a special place in the culture of the country, making it a traditional beverage and a quality export product, positioning it as a refreshing, delicious and characteristic drink of Mexican cuisine.
This drink is also the most requested and known outside Mexico, popular among people who love Mexican food worldwide, for its taste of tropical fruits such as mango, pineapple, and guava, which make it an excellent soda to accompany all kinds of meals, and that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Curiosities of this drink
· Its original ingredient was coffee, this first flavor was unsuccessful, so its creator changed the formula towards fruits.
· Its name is a product of the clay jug typical of Mexican drinks
· It is a sign of celebration at Mexican festivals and holidays.
· This soda is mixed with grapefruit juice and chili powder to create a spicy and delicious drink
· the factory takes care of the entire industrialization process; it elaborates the bottles and the liquid, also takes care of the distribution of the soda nationally and internationally
· They do not use corn syrup, a common ingredient in soft drinks, but natural sugar.
· It is one of the companies that contribute to the development of the Mexican country, since it generates jobs, and encourages the cultivation of fruits that are used for the preparation of soda.
Do you want to try this delicious drink?
In Abelardo's, we offer you this typical Mexican drink so that you can taste it accompanied by your favorite food, in addition to the best Mexican food menu made with fresh and quality ingredients, with the best homemade and traditional flavor.
At Abelardo's, we are specialists in the preparation of the best plates of Mexican cuisine with its unique flavors, combinations, and ingredients. Take advantage of the best offers in the variety of menus and meals we have for you, tacos, enchiladas, tortillas and much more.
We have the best schedule from 8 am to 3 am, so you can enjoy Jarritos at any time of the day; you can also order your drink at home by entering the website and placing your order online so that it reaches the comfort of your home, office or meeting.
Jarritos is the representation of a drink that has contributed to the Mexican culture and economy, at Abelardo's we are pleased to introduce you this drink and be representatives of Mexican cuisine in the United States
Jarritos will definitely refresh and sweeten your day, ask for it at Abelardo's, your best option in Mexican food to share with your family and friends